Our practice may be new to the Quad Cities but most members of our staff have been working in the field of gastroenterology for a number of years. Drs. Tong and Chotiprasidhi have a combined experience of 30 years in the diagnosis and care of patients with gastroenterological, hepatic, biliary and pancreatic disorders.What sets us apart from the other Quad Cities Illinois gastroenterology practices:
- Dr. Chotiprasidhi is the only gastroenterologist in the Quad Cities who has completed an additional year of training in advanced endoscopic skills, including ERCP and EUS (endoscopic ultrasound), at a university program.
- Dr. Tong was the first female gastroenterologist to practice in the Quad Cities and remains the only one in the Illinois Quad Cities.
- Both physicians maintain current certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine in gastroenterology.
- Both physicians are credentialed at all Illinois Quad City hospitals and are able to see patients in consultation at these facilities.
- Both physicians serve on the Executive Committee of
the Rock Island County Medical Society.
Our practice brings these attributes together to provide high quality personalized gastroenterological care. With our academic credentials and university training, we are able to keep up with the latest technological advances in gastroenterology.